Parental authority is the set of rights and obligations of parents towards children, which entitled to both parents. However, there are situations when one or both parents are deprived of parental authority or it is limited. The need to regulate parental authority will arise, inter alia, in the event of divorce between the child's parents.
The services provided by the Law Firm include:
- deprivation of parental authority,
- limitation of parental authority,
- suspension of parental authority,
- granting parental authority,
- determining the child's place of stay,
- consent to undertake an activity exceeding the ordinary management of the child's property,
- resolving important matters of the child - the child's travel abroad, obtaining a passport and ID card for the child,
- international child abduction.
In matters relating to parental authority:
Legal advice - parental authority in Poland
We will answer your questions and indicate what actions should be taken - at a meeting arranged at a time convenient for the client, as well as during a telephone or online conversation.
Legal opinions - parental authority in Poland
We will answer your questions, analyze the case and indicate its strengths and weaknesses, and recommend optimal tailored solutions, present and describe the next stages of parental authority proceedings, actions necessary to be taken and a list of evidence to be gathered.
Settlement talks and mediation regarding parental authority in Poland
Court representation regarding parental authority
We provide parental authority related comprehensive legal services, ranging from establishing strategy of proceedings, preparing and submitting a lawsuit / petition, through participation in hearings, preparation of pleadings during the proceedings, to the final conclusion of the proceedings regarding parental authority.
Occasional legal assistance - parental authority in Poland
We prepare parental authority related lawsuits / petition, replies to the lawsuit / petition, pleadings, evidence motions and appeals.